· 4 days of Project Management Classroom
· PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition Copy
· CAPM® Mock Exams
· Access to Project Management Webinars
· Industry based case studies to enhance learning
· Trainers’ Feedback, Preparation techniques and Notes
· 23 Contact hours certificate (Mandatory for PMI Application)
· 100% Guaranteed investment with Trainerkart
· CAPM® application assistance
· 6 months dedicated QNA support.
About the Course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
· Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
· 1,500 hours of project experience
· 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Why Choose Trainerkart?
· Globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of Project Management experience.
· 100% value for your money. We assure your success in PMP examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money*(visit www.trainerkart.com for more details)
· Instructors will help you establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
· Describe the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
· Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary n each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
· Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
· With the help of case studies, Trainerkart motivates participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.